Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Year Gone By..

Its been quite sometime now, my unofficial one-post-per-week policy hasn't worked this time. I seem to have lost my brains. No poems that i can think of, nothing witty that i can write, nothing interesting to churn up. Its just Blank..my mind is at the moment.

Its a New Year, a new start according to one of my friends, and its started, well, quite badly. A sudden change in mood, from normal to a reflecting an introspecting one, a sudden urge to sit in a corner and do nothing, not even think about things.

The year that has gone by, was bad. Yes, I did try breaking out of my shell, talked quite a bit to people, some even asked me to shut up..and to think there was a time when people asked if i did talk. Had fights with friends for probably the first time ever, I usually never had any. I lost my interest in study, though this what i had always wanted to do..It still is, i have absolutely no regrets in joining Mechanical Engineering. Just hope, its a passing phase and my low grades will motivate me.

Well, the good things. I was living a dream. The dream was wonderful. Though it kinda hurt when I came out of it. But the dream was wonderful.

There nothing much to write. Wishing every one a very happy new year and hope that it turns out to be better than the last one.

P.S: If you were wondering why I changed reflecting to introspecting earlier in the post, its because i read this.


Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis-June 11, 2002.

P.P.S : The only thing good about this post is the comic strip.

1 comment: